Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday


A cup of Decaf and a thick slice of homemade bread, with some butter and some Peanut Butter on it... Mmmmmm, yummy way to start the day. :-)


Tracks in the snow... I think the big ones, are a bunny. Not sure about the small ones.
A bird maybe...

More lovely pages from March/April 'Victoria'

Pretty picture, to ease into a not-so-pretty subject... My issues with Google blocking me out of blogging. At first I couldn't figure out how Google could do this. I don't use Gmail here. I use Blogger, to blog. I only use Google for my Google Reader. Then it dawned on me! Is Blogger owned by Google? Sure enough! It is! So this is how Google can keep doing this to me! Grrrrr...

More pretty 'Victoria'

-sigh- Needless to say, I am looking into this matter ~ Of blogging, so that Google can not keep doing this to me. Also needless to say, if I find another way, I will "leave a trail of crumbs" here, so that anyone who wants to, can follow me. This is not a move to be made quickly, or without study and trial. Which I'm in the process of doing.

More pretty 'Victoria'

Also needless to say, I well remember the issues which some ladies had, when they tried to delete their Blogger blogs. To refresh your memory, please read here and here. Read and weep. So naturally, I will NOT ever delete anything in Blogger. Whether I find another blogging home, or not.
******
Perhaps this issue has been solved by Blogger. I don't know. But I will not take a chance, that it has been solved/fixed, or not. Or that it stays solved/fixed. I will not delete any Blogger blogs.

More pretty 'Victoria'

Happy rest of Sunday, to you all...

^_^

********