
I opened the patio door, to take a picture of the early AM moon. And I heard a bird singing!!! Lovely... I miss having windows/doors open, for missing bird song. I'd better *be careful,* or the "I Can't Stand Winter Any Longer!" will be setting in on me! ,-)

Anyway, another try at a moon shot. :-) This is sort of a quest, among some of us. But some nice person commented {on one of our tries} that pros use fancy stuff. And since we don't have fancy cameras and stuff, we can't "beat ourselves up," for not getting those crisp, clear, huge photos, which we see in some blogs. She was a very sweet person, to say that!!!!!
Per usual, you can click on any photo/picture, to see it larger.

And wow, that was simple to do! To type to the left and put picture to the right. Yes, after all this time, I still don't fully know all about placement of everything, in entries. What a klutz I am. lol!
But hey, the name of this {blogging} game, is Fun! There are too many other real things in life, to fret about... To get my knickers in a twist over ins and outs of blogging.
Source of all pics on this page, which are not my moon shot
***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***
***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***
Update:
Vee tells us of a wonderful survey being done by Tara, at her Bella Pink Cafe.
She's doing an anon. survey on our blogging likes and dislikes!!! Isn't that wonderful?!? Spectacular even?!?
Love you Tara, for this!
Please click on the link above, and go and vote.
***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***