Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Paging 'Wildflower Cabin'...

Yes, paging 'Wildflower Cabin'!!!!!!!!!

Please, if someone knows how to contact her........

When I click on the link to her blog,
I access a site.

But is is not her blog!!!

No way!
Big time!
I do not access her blog.
And
I'm sure she would want to know this.

-sigh-sigh-sigh-sigh-sigh-sigh-

I've never seen this happen, with a blog.

I know it can happen with other web sites. But wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never
saw it happen,
with a blog link.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

How did it happen?

How do we all prevent it from happening to us?????
---------------------------------

Later Update
--
When I use my link to her blog, it still takes me to a weird site.
--
But I finally came upon a comment of hers,
and that link
takes me to her Profile Page.
--
On her Profile Page, is NO link to her Blog. Her Blog is not even mentioned.
--
Plus, I can not make any E-mail Links work.
That is why I have not contacted her, by e-mail.
--
I so wish someone who can make blogging email links work,
would read this entry of mine.
And contact her.
And comment here, that they have done so.
--
I feel so helpless. -sighhhhhhhhh-