Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What "What's This" is, plus...


Well, I got some interesting answers to my "What's This"...! Glue, fizzing water, water fountain, bottle in front of window screen, a bottle of something, bottle of infused tea, water bottle held in front of a screen... Thank you to all who guessed!

So, here is more of the cropped picture...

Yes, liquid in a fancy bottle, in front of a screen...

And here is the whole thing. I'd just filled my 'pretty bottle' with clear dish-washing liquid. It was still bubbling from being poured in, and looked so pretty, in a ray of sunlight. So I put it up on the window sill over the sink, to get more sunlight through it. For a *Photo Opp*!!! Just pretty... Then I thought of the "What's This"... And went with it.

*~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~*

Remember the 2 little tomatoes we were watching? Well, they finally ripened...

So we got together the makings for a BLT. Well, for two BLT's but I only show one.

And here is one!There are lots and lots of tomatoes, but all green. So, the way things are going, this may be it, for BLT's from our own tomatoes, this summer. :-) Yes Sandi, please send me your True Southern Recipe for Fried Green Tomatoes. Looks like we'll be trying some, this year. :-)

*~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~*

:-)The old Oak tree, which can be seen out my patio door. I love this old tree. Have no idea how long it's stood there, but we've been here for nearly 40 years and it was here when we came.

I like to take a picture of one particular thing, over the changing seasons.

I'll have to take one, out my front door... too. Even though electric {etc.} lines show, in that pic. -ugh- We don't notice them, day to day. But when we take a
picture, we do. Otherwise we must 'blank them out' or something.

*~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~*

We never put pictures of Grandchildren on the Net. But these are so fuzzy, that I think they're ok. 'Twas the youngest one's Birthday yesterday, and the first pic is of the frenzy of unwrapping. ,-) Needless to say, I've not mastered *action* shots with my camera yet!
The second pic is of him totally engrossed in a techy toy. The little screen is illuminating his face...

Now I have to download and crop all the Birthday Party pics and dispurse them to the family...
*~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~*