"Come, autumn, come. Bring leaves of crimson on golden bough; misty morns and amber dusk; a harvest of plenty, and pumpkins on the vine. And so the gathering season begins, swathed in exquisite abundance and earthen beauty."{From Pg. 63 in 'Victoria' magazine, Sept./Oct. '08}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who can not look forward to Autumn, when this {click-->} magazine comes in the mail?Visit inside Old Quebec and Montreal's Old City... {on Pg. 48-55}
Enjoy a tribute to Tasha Tudor... {on Pg. 18-19}
And I think this picture of her, is one of my favorites... I think it's in one of her books, where she says that old houses remind her of a cozy chipmunk's nest. Love that!And now, the heat of summer will return! Betcha'! Because I'm "getting into" Autumn. >,-)
Isn't that the way it goes? We come to terms with the inevitability of the end of something. And what happens? It comes back again.
I don't know whether I'm glad about that... Or sad... But I'd better not be sad, because there's nothing I can do about it! :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


