I give up. Autumn has arrived. It looks that way and it mostly feels that way. So why keep fighting it? Hey, I LUV Autumn. So why am I continuing to whine and moan and sob about it? Silly of me. Go with the flow. I certainly can't stop Mother Nature if she decrees that Autumn will come early, this year. :-)

**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**
What I will whine about is sinus problems. The right side of my head is the place where these set in, now and then. Lots of places {on right side of head} can hurt and it becomes uncomfortable to wear my glasses, because of some swelling. Which is not cool, because I have to wear my glasses to read and to be on the Net. So, that's my whine for Sun. and Mon.
**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**

Found a new Dump Cake recipe which sounds good. I was going to make it, for Sunday family dinner yesterday, but didn't feel like it. :-( Anyway, here's the recipe.
Peach Dump Cake
2 16 oz. cans peaches in heavy syrup
1 teas. pure vanilla extract
1 18.25 ounce package yellow cake mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, cut into small pieces
1/2 teas. ground cinnamon
1 cup chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease a 13-by-9-inch baking pan. Dump peaches into the prepared baking pan. Drizzle with vanilla extract.
Sprinkle evenly with dry cake mix. Press down firmly. Top evenly with butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon and nuts.
Bake it about 45 to 60 minutes. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
From 'The Joy of Peaches'
**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**
It's been a while since I've done a "What's This"... So, what's this above? Naturally I'll show the bigger, full version of the photo, in a while. But meanwhile ~ What's this a photo of? :-)**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**
