~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~
I hope that seeing my entry title, didn't scare you into thinking we had more SNOW around these parts! ,-)
"Hooooooody~do!"And as you can see, she is very friendly. Unlike the newer {black} kitty, next door. She comes right over when she sees me or hears my voice. She'd come right in, if i opened the screen door.

And she always begins to roll around on the patio steps,
"Rubbbbbbbbbbbbbb..."and rubbbb on the screen door and look like she wants to say;
"Oh aren't I sooooo cute?"
And she is! With her big blue eyes. Which I don't think I captured well, this morning. -sigh- With those blue-blue eyes and her near whiteness {when she was younger}, she was so pretty.
"Look deeply into my blue, blue eyes."And the way she still rolls around and etc., I do believe she thinks she looks just as pretty, in older age. And she is right! She does! :-)
"Bye, bye..."~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~

Look!!! A new crop of tadpoles in our tiny pond! {Click on all photos, to enlarge}
.See, those little sperm-like-looking things? Well, see their shadows, down in the pond, with the bright sunlight. It has to be more and different, than I saw/photographed before! I doubt they take long to progress from frog spawn to little really-froggy-looking frogs. :-))))
~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~
I *hear* you thinking...; "Harrrrrumph, is that the only flower, she's got to show pictures of... Clover!?!" -giggles-Yes Dear Reader,
my husband's flowers are mighty slow in blooming this year. And so, I took pics of Clover, growing in the back yard. I love Clover anyway. I had to take them, before our next door son cut his lawn and ours.
-sigh- I think I liked it better in the old days...
When we didn't have much of a *rolling green lawn.* >,-) And when all such things as green as Clover and weeds were very welcome. 'Cause at least, they were basically green and covered the places where the pitiful grass couldn't grow.
Yeah! Sometimes progress is not really progress! >,-)))
~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~

