Above is "Flaming June," by Frederick Lord Leighton... But she doesn't look like she's bustin' out. She looks more like she's all tired out. And having to take a nap. :-))) {Click the following link, for Pic source All Posters.com}"June is bustin' out all over
All over the meadow and the hill!
Buds're bustin' outa bushes
And he rompin' river pushes
Ev'ry little wheel that wheels beside the mill!"
**~~~**~~~**~~~**

"Fashion Flash"!!! Nude shoes are in! Mmmmmm... When they are ballet style flats, you look like you are barefoot. >,-) Tell me, WHO thinks these things up?!? When did looking like you are barefoot, improve your "Wow, she looks great!" quotient?
**~~~**~~~**~~~**

**~~~**~~~**~~~**
The 3 ducks were back last evening. What is it the French call this sort of thing?
Menage a trois...?
{"Shoot" I can't do the foreign pronunciation stuff, any more.}
**~~~**~~~**~~~**
Look above, at this movie promotion photo.How hard is it to realize, that this is Fantasy???
But I wonder if no one understands the concept of 'Fantasy,' any more???
'Satc' is a movie filled with loads of beautiful/outrageous clothes and shoes. {There's one clue, that it's 'Fantasy'!} It's New York City, and no subway is ever seen. {Clue #2} Females walk four abreast down NYC streets and never get jostled by a crowd. {Clue #3} One woman walks around NYC at midnight, and doesn't get mugged. {Clue #4} No particularly weird/scary looking people on the streets. {Clue #5} These women live in converted brownstones, with beautiful entry stairs. {Clue #6} Or in a high rise apartment, you could fit a regular size house into. {Clue #7} But, not enough closet space? Not to worry. Man has enough money to add closet space, the size of a small apartment in itself. {Clue #8} The characters eat and drink, but don't gain weight. {Clue #9}
And Clue #10... It's Fantasy, folks. So maybe that's why no one seems to get STD's either.
**~~~**
I had fun.
But I am not pushing the film.
Other mature individuals, might have fun too. Or not. It's their choice.
And there is an R rating. I somehow thought that kept kids out. But I guess I was mistaken there...
And what about the impressionable young women?
If they swallow the whole story line, they have had too little work to do, in their growing up years. ,-) Give them some more chores to do around the house, and they'd know that this film is 'Fantasy,' with a capitol 'F'.
And if they didn't get *brung up* right, that's the fault of Mummy and Daddy. Bring 'em up, with a head on their shoulders. And they can separate real life, from 'Fantasy.'
When I was in college, and went to see Grace Kelly movies, I did not think I would live that life!!!!! It was 2 hours of escapist fun. And I easily returned to Real Life. When did that ability go out of style? :-)
**~~~**~~~**~~~**

We had some rain. Sun out again. Come on poppies... bloom!
**~~~**~~~**~~~**

.Speaking of going 'rah rah' for coming out... Net friends in London finally had their "Beanlet"! Whewwwww... 4 days of labour, trying to have it at home. Not as if they don't have plenty of money, etc. 4 freakin' days of pain. Just to do the home-birth with midwife-thing.
Well, the 'Beanlet' was in position, at due date. Then with the waiting around, she turned breach, and would not change. So, finally {duhhhh} on Day 4, they got an ambulance to the hospital and had an eppidural and sucked the baby out. I was about to explode myself, with keeping myself from fully saying; "What are you trying to prove? And at the same time, endangering the life of your child!?!"
OK, guess I'm
just not 'with the times.' :-(
**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**