Sunday, May 18, 2008

Your opinion. I want your opinion...

Picture Source

This is 'Lucinda Grande' Font. Is this font easier to read, than my usual fancier one?
This is 'Lucinda Grand' Font, in bold. Is this easier to read, than the non-bold one, above? Or harder to read, than non-bold above?

~~~***~~~

And I know, without asking... No more "cutesy" and "pretty" colors. Like PINK and BLUE words! No matter how pretttttttty I think those colors look, in some blogs! I know. It stinks when I use them. Right? Right? It's OK to tell me so. I'm asking. And when I ask, I deserve the truth. Down with PINK and BLUE words! -grinnn- Don't worry! I'll *survive* without PINK and BLUE words. Yeah, I know. If I'll *survive* so well, why don't I stop talking about it?!? -giggles- Point taken. I stop. :-))))

~~~***~~~


But, can I still use lines-in-colors? Or are they too distracting too?
Can I put colored stuff, as breaks between paragraphs? Like above and below...?

~~~***~~~
***~~~***~~~

Please can I still do this???? Please... Pretty please... Pretty please with sugar on it? I
think that to be able to put ~~~***~~~ between my paragraphs, will ease my *Addiction to Pink and Blue*! ,-)))) Ooops, I slipped! I typed in color! -grin-

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~

What in blue blazes brought all this on, you want to ask? Well, I was going to link to a great article I read, about "Is a blog just for me?" And this article said no. Because once we click on publish, for our blog entry, it's no longer private. It becomes a published
form of communication. I will link to this article, at a later date. But before I did so today, I started to think, about me-myself and this issue... The fancy font I use. And my addiction to use of colored words. Not everyone loves it. Not every monitor shows colored words, in a clear enough way, to make it an easy read. And after all, since I am blogging to communicate, I want to make reading my words, as easy as possible. Which is only common sense.

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~

And now, I've put off doing my stuff for the day, long enough. So I'll be ever so good
and get off the Net! :-)))) Thank you in advance {TIA} for giving me {commenting} your answers to my questions. :-) {Even if I have asked about words-in-color before.} Now is your chance! Let me know what you really think about colors used in words to be read, in entries. And fonts... Etc.

Picture Source