
Sat. ~ Between 18:00 and 18:30 ~ 'Big Brown' did it again!
{Excuse the photo ~ It's a tv screen capture, not so good. But immediate.}
Look at that win!!!!!!!!!!
.
Oh I so wish for a Triple Crown winner, this year! It's been too long... :-)
Plus, to add to the joy ~ one of the jockey's sons has birth defects. Hearing. And his sight is now failing. Well, he was there today and really was part of it all. And as his father {Kent Desormeaux} said; "I know he saw this one." :-)
Better photo and the story... here.
~~~*~~~* ~~~
{Excuse the photo ~ It's a tv screen capture, not so good. But immediate.}Look at that win!!!!!!!!!!
.
Oh I so wish for a Triple Crown winner, this year! It's been too long... :-)
Plus, to add to the joy ~ one of the jockey's sons has birth defects. Hearing. And his sight is now failing. Well, he was there today and really was part of it all. And as his father {Kent Desormeaux} said; "I know he saw this one." :-)Better photo and the story... here.
~~~*~~~* ~~~