{Just a reminder ~ Click-able links are in deep reddish color}

Happy!
My Nuclear Stress Test results are allllllllll normal!

Last time, there was some 'disrepancy.' Not so this time. So maybe, eating so as to not increase plaque buildup in veins, and taking Lipitor, have made them even better.


Knowing!!! {Such as am I lactose intolerant or not?} Plus other things... Instead of trying this and trying that and never knowing, for sure... What's ok to eat and what's not and etc.
~~**~~**~~
Please excuse this unusual posting. It's not my self-chosen style to put this kind of {health related} thing in my blog, very often. But I feel good, and so, I guess it fits, in my blog. :-)
~~**~~**~~
Think Spring! Think Spring! Think Spring! Think Spring! Think Spring!
Pics from All Posters

Happy!
My Nuclear Stress Test results are allllllllll normal!

Last time, there was some 'disrepancy.' Not so this time. So maybe, eating so as to not increase plaque buildup in veins, and taking Lipitor, have made them even better.

In a couple of weeks, when I get the results of all the Gastro testing... I still have one more test to go... Anyway, when I get all of those results... And then can hopefully know how to proceed with eating and the like, things will be even better.

Knowing!!! {Such as am I lactose intolerant or not?} Plus other things... Instead of trying this and trying that and never knowing, for sure... What's ok to eat and what's not and etc.
~~**~~**~~
Please excuse this unusual posting. It's not my self-chosen style to put this kind of {health related} thing in my blog, very often. But I feel good, and so, I guess it fits, in my blog. :-)
~~**~~**~~
Think Spring! Think Spring! Think Spring! Think Spring! Think Spring!
Pics from All Posters