
No!!! This is not a photo from this year. It's from last spring! :-)
But it does give me hope.
This above, is a photo from this year, and no leaves budded as yet. But the blue sky and the white clouds gave me hope, too. A pretty sky like this, toward evening, has "hope for spring' written all over it. :-)
~Think Spring ~ Think Spring ~ Think Spring ~ Think Spring ~
Think Spring ~
~More above, from last Spring. Click on pic to enlarge~
My daughter-in-law has been helpful in getting me into 'yard-care-mode' this year. Yeaaa for her! Because it's good for me, to get out and get exercise! Especially since I'm more of a natural born slug. ,-) But this is not all she's good at.
Along with being Wife and Mommy, she has an interesting project going. It's a win-win situation, because it's being fun-work for her, and doing good for others, as well.
~Think Spring ~ Think Spring ~ Think Spring ~ Think Spring ~
Think Spring ~
And speaking of yard work ~ wow did I ever get into it again yesterday! Pruned all the vines around the pool fence. And that's work, I'll have you know! I couldn't type after doing it! -grin- And I have a blister! Remember, I am a natural born "couch potato"! So all this means more, that I, I, I did it! ,-)
Not only this work in the afternoon ~ but in the morning we got out to find the drapes and couch cover needed, for front room. Yes, the front room is a never ending saga, again. But we decided to get those two items, in neutral color. And then 'wrap our heads around' what material to get, to have the one necessary chair reupholstered. It will need a print and... well, it's scarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry to pick out a print, for a chair. -sigh- Prints to sew up pillow covers on a neutral couch, aren't scary to pick out. But the chair material is. What can I say? I love to look at how people decorate. But I'm kind of intimidated, doing some of it, myself. :-)
~Think Spring ~ Think Spring ~ Think Spring ~ Think Spring ~
Think Spring ~
~More above, from last Spring. Click on pic to enlarge~
Think Spring ~
~More above, from last Spring. Click on pic to enlarge~My daughter-in-law has been helpful in getting me into 'yard-care-mode' this year. Yeaaa for her! Because it's good for me, to get out and get exercise! Especially since I'm more of a natural born slug. ,-) But this is not all she's good at.
Along with being Wife and Mommy, she has an interesting project going. It's a win-win situation, because it's being fun-work for her, and doing good for others, as well.
~Think Spring ~ Think Spring ~ Think Spring ~ Think Spring ~
Think Spring ~
And speaking of yard work ~ wow did I ever get into it again yesterday! Pruned all the vines around the pool fence. And that's work, I'll have you know! I couldn't type after doing it! -grin- And I have a blister! Remember, I am a natural born "couch potato"! So all this means more, that I, I, I did it! ,-)
Not only this work in the afternoon ~ but in the morning we got out to find the drapes and couch cover needed, for front room. Yes, the front room is a never ending saga, again. But we decided to get those two items, in neutral color. And then 'wrap our heads around' what material to get, to have the one necessary chair reupholstered. It will need a print and... well, it's scarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry to pick out a print, for a chair. -sigh- Prints to sew up pillow covers on a neutral couch, aren't scary to pick out. But the chair material is. What can I say? I love to look at how people decorate. But I'm kind of intimidated, doing some of it, myself. :-)
~Think Spring ~ Think Spring ~ Think Spring ~ Think Spring ~
Think Spring ~
~More above, from last Spring. Click on pic to enlarge~