Wednesday, April 16, 2008

For 'GRAMMIEOF3'...

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

Ya' know 'Grammieof3', I'm getting a little tired of your "drive-by-shooting" comments in my blog. When I click on your name-link, I only get a mostly empty Profile Page. With the grand total of information on you being...

Grammieof3

User Stats
On Blogger Since - Dec. 2007
Profile Views - 35

No link to your Blog. No link to your Home Page. No link, period.

Everyone reading this, please click on the link I gave you up there. Her 'Blogger name.' The one I keep finding, when I read her "drive-by-shooting" comments in my blog. Do any of you find a link to a Blog, on her Profile Page?? If so, please share it with me.

Her first "drive-by-shooting" comment, was to tell me, that my entry words showed that "I didn't' get it, " the topic. And she also added that I'd probably not allow her comment. But ~ I did. ,-) She signed as Debra. But the only Debra I Net-know, is NOT a Grammie of 3. And we communicate regularly, and she'd not resort to a make-believe name in Blogger. {This entry is here, and scroll down to the 6th comment. Which is from 'Grammieof3'.}

My point is ~ I don't like this kind of comment. I'd really like to be able to read any commenter's blog. Or know them personally. Not so with 'Grammieof3.' She comments and runs and hides.

Unless she shows herself, this is the last comment by her, I will allow on my blogs.

Does anyone think I am being unfair, in my wishes? Or do most bloggers like to be able to read the blogs, of those who comment? As I do?

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~