Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring things, and nice links...


{~Click-able links are in deep Red~}

One never knows where one will find something new! :-) I get some of those cute mailings, from here and there, into my mail box. One is of Old Fashioned Living tips. Not only fun tips today, but a notice of something else too. And I'm so glad I saw it. And went.

And I think you will be too! :-)

Please and thank you for saying, where you heard about this. :-)



Wonder of wonders! I notice some budding of trees to the West. Hooray!

We don't have early spring flowering bushes or little snow drops.
But I'll take anything I can get. :-)


Oh look at these pretty head scarfs! But I wish it was still the fashion, to wear them, the way Audrey Hepburn was wearing hers.


I think they were so much prettier, tied under the chin.

Instead of today's fashion of tying them, under the back of the hair. -pout-

~~~***~~~***~~~

~
~~As usual, you can click on all pics, to view them larger~~~

Source of pics, other than of Audrey