Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday this and that...


Please click on photo, to enlarge

I was thinking... of how many examples of roses, surround us in this house. So I went around and took pics of them. They are ...

Top Row, left to right... pillow, coffee mug, vase, lamp, wallpaper.
Middle Row, left to right... rug, pillow, computer desktop wallpaper, lamp, wallpaper.
Bottom Row, left to right... lamp, lamp, wallpaper, couch.

Yes, I do seem to be addicted to roses, hu? :-)

Picture Source

We see lots of lists, in Blog Land. But I just saw one of the nicest. 'A List of Free Things Which Make You Feel Good.' Isn't that a neat idea? "The Rambling Traveler" has an entry, which tells about it. No need to make a list and tag people. Just enjoy the thoughts contained. And if you enjoy her entry, will you please say that Mari-Nanci sent you over? Thank you.


Did you ever see a Cupcake like this above???

Yes, it's a Cupcake. And there are more to be seen, in this entry... I didn't find this blog entry myself. It was sent to me, by a friend. And someone had linked them, to it. Our question was... "How do people bring themselves to eat, these amazing creations?" But at least, there were photos taken of them, for the memory.

Source

I hope you are able to view the Lunar eclipse tonight, where ever you live...

And I hope The Moon Faerie...
Source

Allows you to see the February Full Snow Moon, on February 21.

**~~~**~~~**