Well, here I go again. Trying to photograph things, around here, again. Nope, it doesn't work. My photography just doesn't show colors, like they really look. But hey... that's life. And ~ even if I took pics which look to me, like things really look ~ I have no guarantee that they'd show up on your computer screen, the same way. {I saw my blog, on my d-i-law's computer and... Eeeeek!!! It didn't look like my blog!} So, I give up on what anything looks like, on anyone else's computer. -smile-
That said, I dare to put up a pic of the powder room wall and ceiling fixture.
This one shot, has some sort of a spot on it. Like a moth, under the light. ???? But I liked the rest of the pic so... I chose this one. No moth. No spot on wall. Unknown what that 'spot' is. :-)Nooooooooo, the walls are not that deeeeep! :-( But the light fixture does make pretty patterns on the walls. And I love it.
And you don't have to say a word. :-) Honest! No one likes everything. No one has to like everything. That's why we don't all have to decorate, in the exact same way. And by this age, I only make choices, depending on our own tastes. :-) So no need to come up with glowing comments, especially if you'd never want these things in your home. ,-)

Today we found an area rug, for the front room. They only had one of this size in stock, but another store has one. So the second one, will be coming tomorrow. And again, I don't expect colors to show up correctly any more. But there is a kind of a peach tone in there, which picks up on the walls. That's what tipped the scales, for this one. That, and the fact that the pattern is 'pretty' flowers and etc. I just seem to gravitate to such. Couldn't go the sort-of Oriental rug look, I guess. Which was in our mind, when we set out.
We still have to cover the sofa and a chair. Another chair is a deep gold and that will work. Plus find more things for the walls. We have a large print, which we'll probably use. The fruit and the flowers in the bar maid's bodice, kind of pick up the wall color....

In it, the bar maid looks bored out of her skull, ,-) but everything in front of her, is reflected in the huge mirror behind the bar... So I've like this print, for a long time.
And that, Gentle Reader, is my attempt at color photography for today. :-)
~~**~~**~~
