
I just realized something. Not everyone signs their name to comments. At least in comments on my blog, which belongs to the CDPBlog... many people don't. Wow! What a commenting time savings! I usually copy-and-paste my Mari-Nanci in every comment. That's quick and fine, if I have not copied something from the post, I'm commenting on. Then I have to re-copy my name, to re-paste it in my next comment. And on, and on, and on.

Why do I have to sign my comment, when my name is right there, as a click-able link, at the top of my comment? Duhhhh me. Cool!! I noticed something great, this morning! :-)

Last night, my husband went out in the back yard, in the cold, to view the eclipse. Once! It was way too cold out there to stay. But he said it was lovely.

Me? Nope. I stayed warm inside. ,-) No going out in the back yard, in this weather, late at night! I wonder how many "Pretty Blog Land" gals were able to see it?
Picture Source

Why do I have to sign my comment, when my name is right there, as a click-able link, at the top of my comment? Duhhhh me. Cool!! I noticed something great, this morning! :-)

Last night, my husband went out in the back yard, in the cold, to view the eclipse. Once! It was way too cold out there to stay. But he said it was lovely.

Me? Nope. I stayed warm inside. ,-) No going out in the back yard, in this weather, late at night! I wonder how many "Pretty Blog Land" gals were able to see it?
Picture Source