{{Click on pics, to enlarge}}"The geese seem to think winter is nearing an end. I saw three flocks heading north today." That's a quote from Marvin . Now isn't that a nice thing to hear? Poor man has been having a dilly of a time, doing hard drive replacement. He hopes to be back to posting his lovely nature photos, soon.
~~~~~~
Sheila is de-cluttering *with a vengeance.* -sigh- Why can't I do that? Really do that? Maybe today? Maybe tomorrow? We did such a good job with the front room, previous to having it painted. But we can't contract for painting every room, to make us get rid of stuff. :-(
~~~~~~
I read lots of book/blogs, on simplifying and on getting rid of 'stuff' and clutter. I don't collect things, so that's not part of the issue. Just living, seems to add to clutter. Or of course, the easyway out is to say... "Stuff creeps in, during the night, all by itself!" >,-)
Guess I should "Eat that frog." Tackle the 'stuff,' first thing in the morning. For a couple of hours, even. "Reward" myself with computer time, after I've accomplished something. Naturally, I didn't do that, this morning.
Rose Tea Cup
~~~~~~
I was reading sighs, over more snow coming, this morning. There are probably a lot of such
sighs, in Pretty Blog Land these days. Remembering when I got to feeling the 'Winter Should Be Over' blues last year, I looked up old entries of mine, at this entry and this entry, from Feb./March of '07.
Aloha! If only in our dreams... :-)
~~~~~~
Addition: We've all seen lots of city graffiti. Which I don't like, myself. But have you seen a country version of pretty graffiti???
I love it.
If you do too, please leave Mary Beth a comment. :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
