
This above would be, what we {here}, are in need of.... Sun, sand, ocean, trade winds blowing... :-) Even though I'm not a sun, sand, ocean woman. But the Winter is getting even to me. And it seems the same, with lots of people. Both on the Net and in Real Life. Depressed and the like...
Now I know, this is a very, very small complaint, on the 'Richter Scale of Problems.' I know. I know. I know.
I also know we won't be winging our way to Hawaii or any Polynesian Islands, any time soon. So... what to do?
I found a CD which seems as if it would "kind-of" take me there. "Kind of..." :-)

'Maui ... From The Beginning'. With Track Listings like... Mystic Whales, Rainbow's Mist, Whispering Waves, As The Sun Goes Down, Beach Walk and Lahina Town, among others. Relaxing music by Guitarist Steven Wiseman.
Sooo, that's my plan. To go to sleep with this and reeeeeeeeeelax, and maybe dream of the Islands anyway. :-)