
Yesterday, I showed an evening view, taken outside our back patio door. This morning I took a couple, there also. So I thought I begin a series of shots, to the same West and South directions. Now. Later in the Autumn. Early Winter. Deep Winter. Etc.
So... The following photo is facing to the West. Same as yesterday's evening shot.

And the one below, is facing to the South.
These were taken on October 5th. I hope to keep taking them every once in a while, and show the color of the leaves changing. And then to show when all but the pine trees, have lost their leaves. Etc. Etc.In nice weather, can step outside my door, as I did for these. When the rains of November come, I may have to just open the door and take a quick pic, before I get wet. And surely, in Winter, I'll stay inside. We get too much in the way of slippery conditions on those couple of steps down to the patio, to venture out that way, most of the time. But the pics will be as close to the same view/direction, as I can get. Just for fun and for a topic for some continuing photos.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I'm trying to do better with putting photos on my photo blogs. If I want people to keep looking at them, I have to put photos up regularly. I am really going to try... Again... Honest... :-))
In Photos-City-Mine and in Seasons Snapshots.
Thank you in advance, for peeking in on them.
