
Wow, did that week fly by!?! Yes it did! I sort of can't remember much about it. Yish...
I wonder if the weeks flew by, for that Mother in the picture above? It looks like she's on a visit to a turn of the century clock maker's shop. And I guess it was a rainy day outside, because one of the little girls has an umbrella. {And she almost looks as if she has it at-the-ready as a *weapon,* in case her mischievous little brother decides to stop *worrying* the shop clerk, and come tease her.} She is dressed properly, like her older sister. But, somehow, she doesn't look as proper-all-ways yet, as her seated sister. ,-)
Anyway, back to the musing, did time fly for that Victorian Mother with the 4 children? What brings her to the clock maker's shop? Did Papa's favorite time piece, cease working properly? *Quelle Horreur!* And it was her duty to take it, to find out why, and get it fixed?
What is that silly old saying? "Tempus fugit, non come-back-a-muss" Anyone but me ever hear that silliness, when growing up? ,-)
I wonder if the weeks flew by, for that Mother in the picture above? It looks like she's on a visit to a turn of the century clock maker's shop. And I guess it was a rainy day outside, because one of the little girls has an umbrella. {And she almost looks as if she has it at-the-ready as a *weapon,* in case her mischievous little brother decides to stop *worrying* the shop clerk, and come tease her.} She is dressed properly, like her older sister. But, somehow, she doesn't look as proper-all-ways yet, as her seated sister. ,-)
Anyway, back to the musing, did time fly for that Victorian Mother with the 4 children? What brings her to the clock maker's shop? Did Papa's favorite time piece, cease working properly? *Quelle Horreur!* And it was her duty to take it, to find out why, and get it fixed?
What is that silly old saying? "Tempus fugit, non come-back-a-muss" Anyone but me ever hear that silliness, when growing up? ,-)
So, what are you all planning on using your time for, this early October weekend? Early Autumn one for the Northern Hemisphere. And early Spring one, for the Southern.

Is there baking in the plan, for us in the Autumn area?

I just seem to have some sort of a mental block on baking, of late. -sigh- Yes, I made that Apple Pie a while ago. And I made a Coffee Cake last weekend too. But, I have zillions of delicious sounding recipes for yummy tasting {and smelling too I'm sure} things. And I'm not making them. When our weather was warmer last week, that was the excuse. Now it's going back to more normal temps {cooler} and so that's not an excuse any more.

I wonder if part of it is the conundrum of ~~ I should make yummy food. But I also should lose weight for health. How to reconcile those two things? :-( Make desserts, and not eat them myself? Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrry. I have no martyr complex.

Wondering if I'm the only one who struggles with this issue? -sigh- I know. I know. On the scale of things to have to struggle with, it's a very, very small one. But... Am I? Anyone want to make me feel not-alone? :-)
