Sunday, October 28, 2007

Theme of... Red!


My theme today, is Red, Red, Red. ^_^ Our little red Honda came home on Friday, and isn't she beautiful?!? Of course they sent her home from the shop, all washed and in perfectly clean condition. So as soon as I drove her in the driveway, after only about 5 minutes of road driving, I took her picture. By Saturday morning she had water spots on her, due to over night rain. Eeeeek! -sigh- Quelles horror! -grin- But I captured her, in all her cleaned up glory! ^_^

Look {above} at that hood! Look at the color! Look at how reflective she is.... with those trees shown on her glowing face! ^_^ Is it any wonder that we love her?!?
~~~~
And, following with my Red theme... Saturday, I was able to find...

Red Shoes!!! Low heel, as I need now days. Shiny red patten leather, fake that is. ,-) I guess it's patten plastic these days but... And the toe box is too small for my *delicate* toe on my right foot. I may well be *in agony,* before we get home from the Rotary Brunch today... But! I will still have fun wearing Red shoes!
~~~~
And I wanted to take a pic of them, in the sun.


And look below! At who appeared at the patio door. ,-) She must have been having fun, because she had a bit of something, caught on her whiskers. You can just about see it, to the left of her face. She must have been having fun, poking her way through some cobwebs
or whatever.


^_^