
But I can't say it isn't so. -sighhhhh- Soooo, yet again, I'll have to try to put
"Blogging Without Obligation" into force.
Really... No half way measures... Really... Because you just know that I keep falling down on that, don't you? Yes, I am *hopeless.* Zillions of times I say, I'm gonna' do it. And zillions of times, I lose my hold on "Blogging Without Obligation." Well, 'Alice In Wonderland's' Rabbit says I have to. :-)
I do hate a hurry, hurry, hurry time schedule. I'd much rather do what's necessary, to have plenty of time for "what's on my plate." Sensible. Calmness prevailing. Wisdom of the Ages! :-))))
Don't forget! Only "One and a wakeup," and it will be Halloween!
Are you ready? Do you have your candy {or whatever you give out} for the Trick Or Treaters? Do you have a pumpkin on the table? Maybe one, by the front door? Some 'Candy Corn' for yourself???
And ~~ Your costume to come Trick or Treating with me? ,-))))
~~~~~~
We had a 'hard' frost last night....
My Red Shoes didn't hurt me! :-)
More updates, as I remember them. Maybe... If I remember them. ^_^

"Blogging Without Obligation" into force.
Really... No half way measures... Really... Because you just know that I keep falling down on that, don't you? Yes, I am *hopeless.* Zillions of times I say, I'm gonna' do it. And zillions of times, I lose my hold on "Blogging Without Obligation." Well, 'Alice In Wonderland's' Rabbit says I have to. :-)
I do hate a hurry, hurry, hurry time schedule. I'd much rather do what's necessary, to have plenty of time for "what's on my plate." Sensible. Calmness prevailing. Wisdom of the Ages! :-))))
Don't forget! Only "One and a wakeup," and it will be Halloween!Are you ready? Do you have your candy {or whatever you give out} for the Trick Or Treaters? Do you have a pumpkin on the table? Maybe one, by the front door? Some 'Candy Corn' for yourself???
And ~~ Your costume to come Trick or Treating with me? ,-))))
~~~~~~We had a 'hard' frost last night....
My Red Shoes didn't hurt me! :-)
More updates, as I remember them. Maybe... If I remember them. ^_^


