Friday, October 26, 2007

Sorry if I was ambiguous...


My "One of those days...!" entry, might have been ambiguous. Sorry.... That entry had to do with friends. Not with my own family. All in one day, I learned that a classmate of mine {from High School} had been in Intensive Care for a month, and was still in hospital. And another acquaintance has 2 of her grown children in very bad health. So it was these things, which made it be "One of those days." Thankfully, I and my family are doing fine, at the moment.
But when I hear a bunch of the bad news of others, all in one day, it sort of 'knocks me for a loop.' And I have to try to shake all this bad news out of my own head. Even while showing empathy for those in need of it.

Sorry if I didn't make myself clear.

Victoriana.com