Would you like to come 'Trick or Treating' with me, on Halloween???
>,-)
>,-)
Do you see a ghost, to the left, in the pic above???? ^_^Previously I showed you this house, in the daytime... Now, I'm showing you pictures I took of the house, at night. ,-)

Notice how much more *spooky* everything looks, at night...
Spider webs... And not much lighting...
And above, a white sheeted ghost, where you have to climb up the front steps, to the porch and knock on the entry door...
Above is the fence, illuminated only by my camera flash. It looks different than it did, in the day time, hu? Kinda' *spooky* looking at night? With the wind blowing some... And hardly any stars in the sky...^_^
Remember the blow-up castle in the yard? Here it is, at night... below.
Sooooooooo........ Who wants to come with me on Halloween??? And go trick or treating, not very far from my house???? I know the streets around here, very well. I use them for my walking. I can guide you down here. Even if it is dark and the wind is rustling the dry leaves around our feet. We aren't afraid, are we??????
Are we?
Awww come on! Who wants to come along, with me????
^_^
Sooooooooo........ Who wants to come with me on Halloween??? And go trick or treating, not very far from my house???? I know the streets around here, very well. I use them for my walking. I can guide you down here. Even if it is dark and the wind is rustling the dry leaves around our feet. We aren't afraid, are we??????Are we?
Awww come on! Who wants to come along, with me????
^_^