
Last June, I posted a view from my bedroom windows. Lot of Springtime greens. I should have done one in full Summer. Duhhh me... :-( But now, I give you the Autumn views.
The one below is a composite of upper and lower views out the side window, which looks to the East. It looks directly out on the top of a row of trees, so I took pics of the left top view/right top/lower left/lower right views.
{click on mosaic, to enlarge}

Below is the view out the back window, which faces to the South.

In not too long all the deciduous trees will have lost their leaves, and I'll be better able to see down the street.
Back in June when I posted pics out our bedroom windows, some others did too. I don't know how to do a "You do it too" button. But if you want to take a pic out your bedroom window, you could just put it in your entry Subject Line.
Like I did here.
^_^
~~~~~~~~
Happy 48th Birthday to my daughter! Whom you saw in the tv interview I posted about, a week ago.
Yes, October 30th! I was determined to have her, the day before Halloween and not on Halloween. ,-) Guess I thought she'd get kidded about being born on Halloween, by children friends... So I considered that a nice thing to do for her, back then.
But now that I've wished her Happy Birthday on the World Wide Net ~~ Mmmmm... -evil grin- But then again, she's known me for all her born days and she well knows I'm NOT always the soft, cuddly, sweet person you Dear Blog Friends see in my blog. ,-) She knows the real me and it often "ain't pretty"!!! So if you happen to {hint-hint-hint} click on her blog link and wish her a Happy Birthday... Don't say anything *mushy* about me. She knows the real me!!!!! >,-)

The one below is a composite of upper and lower views out the side window, which looks to the East. It looks directly out on the top of a row of trees, so I took pics of the left top view/right top/lower left/lower right views.
{click on mosaic, to enlarge}

Below is the view out the back window, which faces to the South.

In not too long all the deciduous trees will have lost their leaves, and I'll be better able to see down the street.
Back in June when I posted pics out our bedroom windows, some others did too. I don't know how to do a "You do it too" button. But if you want to take a pic out your bedroom window, you could just put it in your entry Subject Line.
Like I did here.
^_^
~~~~~~~~Happy 48th Birthday to my daughter! Whom you saw in the tv interview I posted about, a week ago.
Yes, October 30th! I was determined to have her, the day before Halloween and not on Halloween. ,-) Guess I thought she'd get kidded about being born on Halloween, by children friends... So I considered that a nice thing to do for her, back then.
But now that I've wished her Happy Birthday on the World Wide Net ~~ Mmmmm... -evil grin- But then again, she's known me for all her born days and she well knows I'm NOT always the soft, cuddly, sweet person you Dear Blog Friends see in my blog. ,-) She knows the real me and it often "ain't pretty"!!! So if you happen to {hint-hint-hint} click on her blog link and wish her a Happy Birthday... Don't say anything *mushy* about me. She knows the real me!!!!! >,-)
