Saturday, September 20, 2008

PLEASE read first 4 paragraphs... Thank you.


I've "heard-tell" that some Dear Readers still don't understand what I have done here {No Comments}. Or why I have done it. Nor do they know the "why" of all my Blog Life Changes. They probably missed the post I made, about all of it.



So, I am mentioning it again. With above click-able link to that entry. And with the urging, to look to the right, at my Side Bar. And read my reason, at the top of my Side Bar.


As I said, I hope no one is offended by my changes. But I had to make them, for me. :-) I now have time to make cookies and etc. :-) Plus, it's now Apple Pie Time and my family really loves my Apple Pies. :-)

I really hope all and any who happen to stop by my blog and read here, will click on the click-able link above {in first paragraph here} and go and read my post, about it. And will look to the top of my SideBar, at the right, and read there too. Please and thank you....


One recent afternoon, I noticed a golden light being reflected from a North window, onto the upstairs hallway. North window ~ reflecting light inward ~ did not make sense. But, it was so. The sun was shining on a {now in Autumn} yellow leafed tree, across the street, which is to the North. And the tree itself, was reflecting light into my house!


I've noticed this effect before. It's as if trees, whose leaves turn a simple yellow in Autumn, seem to almost glow from inside. Even on a cloudy day. And this tree wasn't just glowing, on this sunny day. It was also reflecting this glow! And I finally found a scientific reason for this. Which I won't go into, now. ,-) 'Cause I don't think Dear Readers really want a scientific explanation, here. -giggles-

Personally, I like my previous idea better, though. :-) My idea was... That although these trees, whose leaves only turn a simple yellow... and aren't as flamboyent in Autumn, as those trees, whose leaves turn flaming orange or burnt-red or wine color... These simple yellow leafed trees get a plus, to make up for their lack of briliance. And it's the ability to seem to glow with an inner light, even on a cloudy day. Even when the more showy leaves have fallen. :-) I like that idea better. :-)


First home Football game last night. For our little school's 'Purple & Gold'. :-) Cool and crisp and a perfect night for it. Since I "follow the ball" on the field {even though I don't know much about the rules}, I did a lot of walking up and down the sidelines. Helping to keep warm and getting in the perfect kind of exercise. Which is exercise you want to do! :-) And I slept like a baby last night. Well, I don't have trouble sleeping, but sometimes have lots of weird dreams. Seems exercise is really good for me, all ways. {Just like my doctor has been saying for ages. -grin-}

*~~~
*~~~*~~~*

Thank you so much for stopping by...
Gentle hugs to you,
Miss Mari-Nanci

"Every leaf speaks bliss to me
Fluttering from the autumn tree."
~~Emily Bronte

{all pics here, other than the tree and football, are from an old 'Victoria' magazine}

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*