Thursday, September 04, 2008

My September Decision... Changes...


September... Golden days and snuggle-under-blanket-chilly nights. Time for savoring Summer's last bounty. And to prepare for the rest and renewal of the coming colder season {in the Northern Hemisphere}. A true cusp between two very different Seasons... between Summer and Winter.

If you've been reading here, you know I've been struggling with how best to live my blogging Life. {And I truly apologize for blathering on and on about this.} But I think I've made a decision.
The rest of September, I'll live my blogging life differently.

--I'll post, when I feel I have something to say.

--But I'll not feel as if I have to post.

--I'll turn Comments Off.

--So as not to rev-up my usual "must comment back" drive.

--I'll read
other blogs, as my {self imposed} Net time limitations permit.

--I will not feel I have to comment in them, though.

Over the rest of September, I hope to learn as I go, what feels good/right/comfy for me.

Poster Source

"Smilnsigh" blog will remain, what I stated when I began it... A place of cozy tranquility and 'prettiness.'

For less quiet thoughts, I'll continue to use Dans l'esprit d'une grand-mère blog. {That's French for "In The Mind Of A Grandmother," but written in English!}

And I'll continue to post photos in my photo blogs {Seasons Snapshots and Noir et Blank. When I have some to post.

And that Dear Reader, is my September decision. Made necessary for me, by me. Not by anyone, or by anything else. Happily, this is totally my idea. I begin it with a 'smile.' If it turns out to cause me, too many 'sighs,' I'll re-think it, come October
.

^_^

Poster Source