{Last Rose of Summer?}Good morning Dear Reader,
I'd like to report that last night, "The Lady Moon" came bustling by, with raucous winds in her wake. Seeming to be intent on doing some Fall House Cleaning, before her "Full Harvest Moon" of tonight. :-) In the wake of her voluminous 'skirts,' the winds swept away the rain and the humidity and the gray skies. Leaving blue skies this morning, with white clouds zipping by, to the East. To greet the Sun as he rose.
I expected there would be clear skies tonight, for the Full Harvest Moon. This happens so often... clouds give way to the Full Moon... That I've come to expect it.
{Last Rose of Summer?}
I'm particularly happy that today is a lovely Autumn day. Since this afternoon, I have to have a tooth filled and my remaining Wisdom Tooth, pulled.
Mmmm...
Welll...
My wishes to all, for a Happy Full Harvest Moon tonight!
Gentle hugs,
Miss Mari-Nanci
{Not 'Last Rose of Summer'!!! There are 6 more buds!}
{Last Rose of Summer?}I'm particularly happy that today is a lovely Autumn day. Since this afternoon, I have to have a tooth filled and my remaining Wisdom Tooth, pulled.
Mmmm...
Welll...
My wishes to all, for a Happy Full Harvest Moon tonight!
Gentle hugs,
Miss Mari-Nanci
{Not 'Last Rose of Summer'!!! There are 6 more buds!}