
Good morning, Dear Reader...
I'm happy to say that I survived my trip to the dentist yesterday, "with flying colors," as they say. My sweet dentist even called me, before he went home for the day, to inquire if I was all fine. Which I was. I think that was very nice of him, to call... :-)
But, I didn't get any photos of the Full Harvest Moon last night. "Win some, lose some." And I'd much rather have had a good filling/extraction, than the chance to take pictures of the Full Moon. Perhaps I'll be awake to see it tonight. It'll be just about the same, as last night. Anyway, with my photography, a tiny bit of difference in size, won't show. ,-)

Since I'm on a soft-diet with the tooth 'hole', today would be a good day to make some Sugar Cookies for the Grands. {I'd not be tempted to sample them!} But 'Pop' could make sure they are fine. Which he'd be glad to do for me. :-)))) Frost them with plain frosting and put some Candy Corn candies on top, perhaps. We'll see... We'll see...
Gentle hugs,
Miss Mari-Nanci
"Hospitality consists in a little fire, a little food, and immense quiet."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
{Click on all pictures, to enlarge}
**~~~*~~~**~~~*~~~**~~~*~~~**~~~*~~~**
