*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
A cup of Crayola Crayons... This time of year, I buy a pack of Crayola Crayons. Not to use. For the smell! For the aroma! Which says "Autumn" to me.I bet many remember being a kid and getting a new pack of Crayola Crayons, when it was time to start school again. All the brand new school supplies. They looked so perfect, the first day. They even smelled perfect. And actually, every time I got a new pack of Crayola Crayons, there was that delicious opening-for-the-first-time smell. :-)
I was a kid who loved to draw and copy and keep all sorts of decorating things for the different Seasons. I had a special box for keeping all these cherished pieces of paper. I think it was an old Whitman's Sampler candy box.

Some people may remember those... The box came with a diagram, inside the top cover, showing where each type of candy was placed in the box. No need to "push" on them, to "see" what was inside. ,-) I guess they are still being made, today.
I spent many a happy hour at the dining room table, copying wonderful illustrations of Holiday themes, which I'd managed to collect over time. From things teachers gave us in school and various places. I guarded them 'with my life.' :-)))) Maybe this fascination was a basis for my later love of noting the Changing of The Seasons...
I certainly still love to see how people decorate seasonally, in blogs in "My Pretty Blog Land." And to see how it's done in beautiful magazines. Like my old and new 'Victoria's'......

And so Dear Reader, I guess this is the extent of my rambling for today. I hope you'll want to stop by again some time. And visit a bit, in a quiet place, which I hope this is...
And I will repeat once more {but won't keep repeating} that I'm still sorry that I have to try out these changes, for myself... That I'm not finding time to visit with all, whom I formerly visited with. And make the usual comments. And because of all these things, I've turned off Comments here.
I hope you'll not be irked with me, for having had to do this.
I wish for myself, what I wish for everyone in Blog Land... A personally happy way of going about this amazing thing called blogging or on-line-journaling. And thus giving ourselves lots of 'Smiles,' and not making any more 'Sighs.' Life gives us all, plenty of 'Sighs.' We don't need to add to them. :-)
Gentle hugs,
Miss Mari-Nanci
{Please remember that click-able links are in Green. And that you can click on any picture, to enlarge it}
*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
