Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Zeeeeeeeeeeee New Look... :-)


"If I had a son of marriageable age, I should say to him: 'Beware of young women who love neither wine nor truffles nor cheese nor music'." ~~Colette

Don't ask me, why that quote. I just like Colette. :-)

{Click to enlarge...
Did you ever call this weed by the name of 'Butter n' Eggs'?}

OK, how about this one? "The whole countryside is bright with color now. Not the tender colors of spring, but the vital tones of coming autumn. Goldenrod follows the line of the fences with its feathery spikes of minted gold, the chicory sets deep blue stars adrift on every lane." ~~Gladys Taber {That goes more with the new Autumn Look here, doesn't it? ^_^}


And no, my new blog-look is not pink!! Which I realize is probably a shock!! My blog has been "set in stone" to be some form of pink for so long now. Yikes! What happened?!? How did I ever break out of the mold? ;-)

Well, I did. It's very hard to get an Autumnal feeling on a pink and white blog. The traditional look and colors of Autumn just don't seem to fit.

{Click to enlarge, some sort of a seed, I guess}

Plus, I've really gotten myself into a rut, with always, always, always a
pink and white theme! As if "it's written" that once I chose this, I had to stick with it forever. Silly me. ,-)


I still don't totally like this page background color. If it were just a wee bit paler, I'd be happier. But, since I'm stuck with what Blogger offers me, I'll just leave it, for a while anyway. If it becomes bothersome to me, I'll change it. :-) Yes, I am getting pretty "loose" here, hu? Shakin' things up a bit. Etc. >,-)

{Click to enlarge, and see the bug!}