Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Like 'Brambly Hedge'...


You know the "Brambly Hedge" books... Remember the precious pinafores which all the lady and little girl mice, wear over their dresses?

I want one.



Yes, for me. No I won't look *precious.* ,-)

But I always
{Summer and Winter} wear cotton dresses, gathered in front and back. In Summer, I wear them by themselves and in Winter, I put a blouse/top under them. But I'd like an all white pinafore, on top of the dresses.
*~~~*~~~*~~~*
All white and it could be washed in clorox with my white wash and should thus, come out nice and clean/bright each time. And such pinafores would be my answer to the apron question. I like the idea of a full apron, but don't like the feeling of an around-the-neck tie.
*~~~*~~~*~~~*
So does anyone know of a place which has simple patterns for such an item, for adults? There are lots of such, for little girls. But I mean, for adults. Please and thank you.
*~~~*~~~*~~~*


A reminder ~~ Tomorrow {Aug. 28th} is Tasha Tudor Day in Blog Land. Please click on this link to Story Book Woods reminder post. And get the information.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*