Monday, August 25, 2008

"Just A Spoonful Of Sugar Helps..."

!!!!!!!!!Autumn Has Arrived Here!!!!!!!!!

^_^

"Just A Spoonful Of Sugar Helps The Medicine Go Down..." Julie Andrews, singing in 'Mary Poppins.' Most everyone knows this song, and certainly understands what it means. That everything is easier, with some sweetening.


I love sweetening!!! Sweet pictures and colors and words and surroundings and ambiance and reading and music and vistas and clothing and blogs and etc. I love all of life, sweetened.


But is it 'quite right' to indulge in such, and to surround one's self with such, when we know we are the priviliaged of this time and world? And when we know that so many, wish our destruction and are working diligently, to bring this about? Isn't it like 'fiddling while Rome burns,' in a way?

But on the other side of this coin, how much can I do, to change any situation? Outside of my immediate sphere, that is. Certain things can be done to help. But do they have to take up my whole time and focus? And my time in 'Blog Land'?

So does it make any sense to spend all my time on 'problems'? Does it do me {and those around me} any good, to become so upset by problems, constant worry and fretting, that I can't see any joy? I don't think it does much long term good, for anyone or anything.


So I will continue to love sweetening. And continue to seek it out. And continue to try to spread it, where ever I have the ability to do so.


There! That feels better! To have convinced myself of this! Well, to have worked on convincing myself of this. I know the logic of it, in my mind. And yet, it's a recurring battle, to convince myself of it, in my deepest parts.


*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*