*~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~*

What am I most grateful to Tasha Tudor for? For her never-swerving determination to live her life, as she saw fit. She found what was best for her, and she lived in that way. She followed her bliss.
No one else's rules were hers. No one and no thing, changed her from her chosen path. What a glorious way to live. To never have doubted the beat of her own drum.


I'll never milk a goat, or chop my wood, or be a talented illustrator, or dip candles, or etc. But I can still partake of Tasha's legacy. By keeping her, as a roll model. By trying to {learn} to stay true to myself. By not bowing to the imposed-on-me-rules of any one, or of any thing.

May I continue to try to attain peace with the fact, that mine {common sense and intellect} are good enough guides, for me.
Thank you, Tasha...
We love you. We will not forget you.
*~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~*Please click on this link to go to 'Story Book Woods,' and find your way to more tributes to Tasha Tudor
*~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~*