Sunday, August 24, 2008

Have you ever found, a place...


Simply, peacefully beautiful... How often do we run across such an online journaling place? And would you believe, not even allowing comments much of the time. How peaceful. How brave.

Button Willow Chronicles is such a place.

Soft, gentle colors are used on the setup. Nothing harsh or sharp or bright. Just quietly lovely. And not a huge Header Picture either. Quite un-huge actually. Lots of gentle pictures down each side... And lovely quotes.... But no blinking things or
Awards or anything loud.

But there is a Guest Book link, to leave a message to the owner. Good thing too or I'd surely have *burst* from wanting to do so, if I wasn't able to. :-)


Oh can you imagine it? Being so content within one's self, as to not need Comments? To be into peace/quiet enough, to decide to keep one's on line journaling place, a place with no Comments? Yes, it blows my little mind. :-)

No of course, this way isn't for everyone. Nor should it be. Diversity is the spice of
life. But I'm just so enthralled, because I've never found such an on line journaling site before! I'm so surprised that you could knock me over with a feather. {And that Dear Reader, would be quite a happening}

Please go take a look into
Button Willow Chronicles... I hope you'll be as enchanted as I have been.

Poster Source