
Today, we celebrate, our Independence and Freedom. ~~~~~~~~ Yes, gas prices are high, and people have been running up way too much credit card debt, and there are job losses. ~~~~~~~~ So how come, we are still over-run with immigrants? Who just want to come here. No matter how bad things are said to be... How come?
~~~~~~~~
May I paraphrase something I just read...
~~~~~~~~
No doubt times are tough right now. But the American people are still as creative and hard working as they've always been. Some of our pinhead politicians have mucked up recently. But we are not a nation in decline! We've had tough times before, and come through them. And on this Independence Day, we remain strong, and the world's greatest hope. ~~~~~~~~ {If you disagree with the last line, please tell me who you see, as the world's greatest hope?}
~~~~~~~~
I only wanted an old fashioned 4th of July. BBQ and red/white/blue desserts and parades and fireworks. ~~~~~~~~ But lately I've been hearing too much Decline... Decline... Decline... ~~~~~~~~ I can't enjoy my old fashioned 4th of July, without addressing what I hear/read too much of.
Poster Source
~~~~~~~~
May I paraphrase something I just read...
~~~~~~~~
No doubt times are tough right now. But the American people are still as creative and hard working as they've always been. Some of our pinhead politicians have mucked up recently. But we are not a nation in decline! We've had tough times before, and come through them. And on this Independence Day, we remain strong, and the world's greatest hope. ~~~~~~~~ {If you disagree with the last line, please tell me who you see, as the world's greatest hope?}
~~~~~~~~
I only wanted an old fashioned 4th of July. BBQ and red/white/blue desserts and parades and fireworks. ~~~~~~~~ But lately I've been hearing too much Decline... Decline... Decline... ~~~~~~~~ I can't enjoy my old fashioned 4th of July, without addressing what I hear/read too much of.
Poster Source