I'm toying with the idea of taking the Holiday Weekend off, from blogging. ~~~ But, could I do it? ~~~ And if I decide to do so, would my muse start working overtime and give me lots and lots of ideas, for things to write about? And of pictures to take? ~~~ And then, would I be banging-my-head-on-my-desk, and asking myself, "Why, did I say I was taking a blogging holiday?????" ~~~ What if I said I was going to take a blogging holiday, from visiting other blogs? Would I be able to stick to that??? ~~~ Or might I explode? :-)))) ~~~ Decisions! Decisions! Decisions! ~~~ >,-))))
Look at how the Tomato buds are progressing?!? Wow! Yellow blossoms now! How cool is that? :-))) ~~~ I know. I know. Still not time to get out the iron frying pan, for a BLT. ~~~ But... there is now, more hope. :-)))
Looks like showers are around today. Better than T-storms. But still not so good for swimming. ~~~ The oldest Grand, who is here today, got in for a dip before the rain. ~~~ And {Click-->} "My Favorite Toothless Grin" was over, to test the pool for 'Pop.' That's his *job* this season. :-) ~~~ But now, the sprinkles continue and I bet it would be chilly, with the {nice} breeze. So, swimming may have to wait till tomorrow...
Click-->Picture Source
Wishing you an Old Fashioned 4th of July. But please remember, our Freedom isn't Free. Remember all the military, who stand ready to defend our Freedom. And are defending it. Please let's not only think of hot dogs and parades and fireworks. Please, let's remember all those military who have, are, and will insure that we have this joy to partake of, on this 4th of July.
Click-->Picture Source
Look at how the Tomato buds are progressing?!? Wow! Yellow blossoms now! How cool is that? :-))) ~~~ I know. I know. Still not time to get out the iron frying pan, for a BLT. ~~~ But... there is now, more hope. :-)))
Looks like showers are around today. Better than T-storms. But still not so good for swimming. ~~~ The oldest Grand, who is here today, got in for a dip before the rain. ~~~ And {Click-->} "My Favorite Toothless Grin" was over, to test the pool for 'Pop.' That's his *job* this season. :-) ~~~ But now, the sprinkles continue and I bet it would be chilly, with the {nice} breeze. So, swimming may have to wait till tomorrow...
Click-->Picture SourceWishing you an Old Fashioned 4th of July. But please remember, our Freedom isn't Free. Remember all the military, who stand ready to defend our Freedom. And are defending it. Please let's not only think of hot dogs and parades and fireworks. Please, let's remember all those military who have, are, and will insure that we have this joy to partake of, on this 4th of July.
Click-->Picture Source
