~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~

Methinks you will remember that I am hooked on the 'Twilight' book series by Stephenie Meyer... Well, the 4th in the series of books {'Breaking Dawn'} is coming out on Aug. 2. And the first book-based-film is coming in December. Based on the FIRST book. And so, we fans are pretty pumped.
And now, the media is noticing what we've known for ages. So, more public stuff is appearing. And "Entertainment Weekly" has the actors who play 'Bella' and 'Edward,' on their cover.
But!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -pout- -moan- -hiss- -sob-
Please click here and seeeeeeeeeeee! -sighhhhhhhhhh- Also please read my critique of it!!!
I'm still loving 'Twilight.' But guess I'm not going to love _all_ of the publicity it's getting.
Oh well, guess we fans should just be happy that more notice is being given to what we've been enjoying, for some time. I guess.... But I still don't like that "EW" mag cover. -pout-
And now, the media is noticing what we've known for ages. So, more public stuff is appearing. And "Entertainment Weekly" has the actors who play 'Bella' and 'Edward,' on their cover.
But!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -pout- -moan- -hiss- -sob-
Please click here and seeeeeeeeeeee! -sighhhhhhhhhh- Also please read my critique of it!!!
I'm still loving 'Twilight.' But guess I'm not going to love _all_ of the publicity it's getting.
Oh well, guess we fans should just be happy that more notice is being given to what we've been enjoying, for some time. I guess.... But I still don't like that "EW" mag cover. -pout-
Below is an early poster for the film. It shows 'Bella,' in such a better way. Still don't like the red lips on 'Edward' but... It's better than what's on 'EW' cover!

This is the 'Bella' of "Twilight"!!!
~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~

This is the 'Bella' of "Twilight"!!!
~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~