Does anyone know the difference between 'Queen Ann's Lace' and 'Bishop's Weed'? We call the lacy flower which blooms first around here, by the name of 'Queen Ann's Lace.' And the flower above, is blooming later... now. The earlier blooming one is a broader flower, without the little green spiky halo around each, which this one wears.Does anyone know of both 'Queen Ann's Lace' and 'Bishop's Weed'? And if so, which is which? Please and thank you...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just love the look of this photo above. Mysterious... Enchanted... Fey... Otherworldly... Light as a feather... Ready to blow away, on the slightest evening zephyr... Lovely forest setting...
The photographer was Paolo Roversi, for an Italian Vogue photo shoot. The theme was a Forest Wedding, and doesn't it convey that?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You may have noticed that I'm signing my name as 'Miss' Mari-Nanci, of late.
Yes, I'm channeling my "Inner Southern Lady." Have loved the way that "Women of a Certain Age" are referred to as 'Miss,' in the South. Just love it. Can't get people up here {in the NE} to do it. But, I'm not one to give up! I have decided to refer to myself as 'Miss Mari-Nanci' in "Pretty Blog Land." So there!!! :-)))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
