We went this morning and "stimulated the economy." If you need things, now is the time to do both... 1) get good buys, and 2) "stimulate the economy." We got this and that, but I got what I have been seeking, so far this Summer.
Biggggg sun glasses!!!!I've been wearing what I got, after my cataract operations. {Wearing them for tooooo long! -sigh-} They both cover well and do not 'hit' my regular glasses, underneath. I have to have my regular glasses on, to see. To drive. To take photos. Etc. ~~~~~~ But I've been trying for a long time, to find regular sun glasses, which don't hit my regular glasses. And in the second place we went, this morning, I did! ~~~~~~ I am sooooo excited!!!! :-)))) No more will I have to go around looking like the comic character of 'Maxine'!!!
Why I now look positively...Errrrrr...
Nearly....
OK, just use your imagination!!!...
Like a movie star! ^_^
The Echinacea or Purple Cone-flower {above} is coming into bloom. Or maybe these are Pale Purple Cone-flowers, since they look nearly pink to me.
{Getting closer, to one Cone-flower}I've been sort-of taking a holiday from a lot of the Net, over this past 4th of July weekend. Only posting bits. Not getting around to many other blogs, in "Pretty Blog Land." So now, I'm quite behind. And wondering how to address this situation? ~~~~~~ If I try to read every single entry on every single blog, which I like to visit, I'll stay way behind. I'll never catch up. :-( So, perhaps I'd better just start with a clean slate, so to speak. Mark everything 'as read,' in my Google Reader. And then, go on from there. ~~~~~~ I hope I'll not have missed some big news, in someone's blog, this way. But if I do, please understand.
{And now, even closer}Do you see what I spied on the Cone-flower?
Do you see how, if you are kind, you could say I got a sort-of a close-up?
Yes, it's a *dreaded* Japanese Beetle, the bane of the flower garden. Yes, I know. But... If you are kind, you will say I got a pretty good close-up of him. ,-) With me, getting a close-up is a matter of "Begers can't be choosers," about which insect to use. The *dreaded* Japanese Beetle is slow, and shiny and shows up pretty well. So.... here it is! My *majestic* first close-up of ... mmmmm.... no other way to put it hu? Of... A bug.
^_^

