Wednesday, June 04, 2008

It's official!!! :-)))

**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~
**~~~**~~~**
{All pictures can be clicked on, to enlarge}

It's Official! I don't hear the birds' morning song, because of my lost hearing. I was up early today and could hear them, out the bedroom widow. Because I was standing in a direct line with the sound. But when I'm in bed, that's not the case.
~~~
Maybe I'll try moving the bed, so my side is directly beside a window. And see if I can hear them, while in bed, tomorrow morning. :-) But I have to warn E. or he'll be "lost" in his own bedroom! >,-)
~~~
Btw, he still insists he doesn't even see as many birds, during the day, as he used to. I forgot that the pretty little woods across the street {owned by local college} has had lots of trees cut down. We who live in this area, have kept after the college, to not cut them all down! With the new building they are doing and a new path for a campus road. And they left them, across from where we live. But many are gone. Perhaps birds which used to live in there, have moved farther north now... To where the college has not culled trees. Not very far but still, maybe they don't wander down/over here, quite as much... As when they could live right across the street in plenty of woods, for safety and cover. Who knows...
~~~
But fear not! The birds are not all gone. :-)

**
~~~**~~~
**

The 'spooky' cat, from next door, was out in the pool area, this morning.


She slips under the gate, to enter and leave. She does this so fast, that I missed getting a pic of her, mid way... scrunched down under the gate. :-) But you can see, that her tail has not exited yet. ~~~ And I heard a robin making that worried chirping which they do, to say there's a cat danger around.

**
~~~**~~~
**


It looks like a gray, cool, sprink-ly day today. Which is fine. We can't have sunshine every day, or we'd end up in drought conditions. Like many are. -sigh-
~~~
Know what? I could use the damp weather outside, to concentrate on more of my never-ending culling of stuff, inside. And putting what's kept, away in a neat and orderly way. Yes, Ma'm I could!!! :-))))

But oh my! Look at that little girl in the picture above... She's curled up and taking a nap on a couch... Mmmmm... Now doesn't that look inviting, too?!? >,-)
~~~
What do you think it will be? Which, will win out? I know. I know. I can do both!

**~~~**~~~**

Still looking for a book, to fill the time, till my ordered book
{'Magus Of Stonewylde'} comes. Just saw one which looks interesting. {'The House At Riverton'} The story of a family, which is set in their crumbling English country estate, in the years surrounding WWI.
~~~
Crumbling English country estate... That time period... Oh "be still my heart." :-)))

**
~~~**~~~
**

{Poster Source}

**~~~**~~~**
**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~