Many are trying for simplicity, in one form or another. How is this for really going simple? Click here for an intriguing entry on 'Small Space Space' blog. :-) ~*~*~*~ OK. OK. Perhaps this is going a 'bit far.' But I still love the concept of small spaces. The concept. The concept. The concept. ~*~*~*~ I suppose what I really like is adequate space. Not too much. Not too little. Adequate space for living life, at whatever stage of life, one finds one's self. :-)
Everyone wants to save money on gas, these days. Have you seen lots of tips on how to do this? Have you considered, if they work? ~*~*~*~ I found an interesting site, which tested some of these tips. If you'd like to see what they found, please click here.

Can you resist a Quiz, when you see one posted? I can't. ,-) So, to feed your *Quiz Addiction,* and mine, I post this link... Please click on 'Determine Your Type'. ,-)
Could you be old enough to have watched the original Secret Agent? :-) Very early Black & White Brit TV import. Does this actor's pic, bring memories?
But this show was so early, that it was in B&W. {Be careful admitting to remembering this... -giggles-} 'Secret Agent' spun off a cult classic called 'The Prisoner.'
Which is now going to be re-made. Not that I have much hope for re-makes... But... Just telling you... :-)

But this show was so early, that it was in B&W. {Be careful admitting to remembering this... -giggles-} 'Secret Agent' spun off a cult classic called 'The Prisoner.'
Which is now going to be re-made. Not that I have much hope for re-makes... But... Just telling you... :-)
Everyone wants to save money on gas, these days. Have you seen lots of tips on how to do this? Have you considered, if they work? ~*~*~*~ I found an interesting site, which tested some of these tips. If you'd like to see what they found, please click here.

Can you resist a Quiz, when you see one posted? I can't. ,-) So, to feed your *Quiz Addiction,* and mine, I post this link... Please click on 'Determine Your Type'. ,-)
~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~

