Friday, June 13, 2008

"Here, there be dragons..."

Guess where we went?

Yes, to the place where we get plants.

Do they know what color I like, or what???

And LOOK at this guy!!! A Sleeping Dragon for the garden!!! Is he precious or is he precious?!? Ohhhhh I want him so much. I want him in my garden. -sigh-
~~~
Some women want a lot of shoes, or a lot of dresses, or a lot of...... {Mmm, can you tell? I just near OD'ed on 5 episodes of a rented DVD of 'Sex And The City'? -grin-}
~~~
But me ~ I want Sleeping Dragons and gargoyles in my garden. But they are too expensive! -pout- It's just some cement poured into a mold, for Pete's sakes. Why should they cost so much? Dang it!

Well, I guess I'd better settle for taking pictures of cute Sleeping Dragon. And of pretty stuff, like the sun-dappled trees, above.

Or of these Peonies...

And these 'Old Roses.' And be glad we have them and the plants we got at the nursery. And stop with *coveting* that precious Sleeping Dragon. -sigh-

-sigh- But he's so cute! And I love that line; "Here, there be dragons." I love it. And if he was asleep, out by the bird bath pond fountain, among the pink Impatients, I could say it. -sigh-
~~~
Does anyone know, what that line is from??? "Here, there be dragons." I remember hearing it, but can't remember where it's from. Would it be from 'The Hobbit'? Don't think so...
~~~
And yes I know... I'm supposed to be simplifying and getting rid of 'stuff. ' I'm not supposed to be getting new 'stuff.' Why do we -want-? Why do we see things and just -want- them? Not for any real use. Just want them, for our own? Because we've been indoctrinated to want more and more? Because of the "high" of buying? Because we are trying to fill up some emptiness inside? Why in hell do I -want- that silly, cute Sleeping Dragon garden ornament?
~~~
What can I learn, from -wanting- it ? Is there any kind of a cosmic lesson to be learned here? Orrrrrrrrrrr, am I just tired, because it's late...? And because I'm kind of OD'ed on back-to-back episodes of Sex And The City...? And thus, reading a lot more cosmic significance into a hunk of cement? -giggles- Probably, because of all of the above. Good Night...

~~~~~~