Sunday, June 15, 2008

"Be certain things, allowed?" In Blog Land?

{{{My click-able links are in RED}}}



"FAIRIES MIDST SWEET PEAS"
{Pic 'grabbed' from Julie}

Whose latest blog entry, I read this morning... And found much there. Including an invitation to us, to join in a celebration of faeries, this month of June. Robyn even has a 'Fairy Day' web site, at... Fairy Day web site.

But not only did Julie point to this, and to being refreshed. She also pointed to how certain blogging topics, can draw criticism. She wrote of how
a very good blogging friend of hers and of mine, was chastised for writing about fairies in her blog. Which brought back memories of how I got caught up in this {and a somewhat similar} event. And how I drew ire, by 'sticking up for' sweet blogging friends.

So, I commented the following, in Julie's blog, this morning...
~~~~~~~~~~~~

-clapping hands!- I love it! I love it! I love faeries!

But you dared to write; "Recently a very good blogging friend of mine was chastised for writing about ..."

Be aware Dear Friend... Standing up for another person in Blog Land, can bring 'interesting' consequences. Remember how "Terry" came via email, to me?????? With accusations of "slander" and "defamation"? Remember?

And also remember, that many whom I had considered my blogging friends, then avoided me, 'like the plague.' Showing this, by not commenting in my blog, until they seems sure that "the storm had passed." -wry smile- -very, very wry smile-

Getting an email like that from "Terry" , is an 'eye-opener,' in lots of ways!!!

Mari-Nanci
'Smilnsigh' blog
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I can tell you, I will not be deterred from joining in with both Julie's Faerie Celebration. And in that of her Dear Friend
Robyn in Australia. ~~
And hope that any and all, who are *brave enough,* will join in too. ,-)))
~~~~~~~~~~~~