Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I AM BEING THREATENED BY YA YA'S HUSBAND...

I have had to republish this, in order to have "Terry"s email addy show up...
---------------------------------

Mon 26 May 15:08:34 -o700 (PDT}

From: Terry
copedipper59 at yahoo dot com

Subject:
defimation of character

To: bk2nus@yahoo.com


To Mari-Nanci (smilnsigh)
Here are the facts and they are undisputed!!! #1 I am ya ya's husband and my name is Terry. That is all you need to know for now. #2 You nor Sue have any of the so called facts correct of which I do not care! But what I do care about is my wife and her feelings and the slander and the defamation of character that continues to occur on certain blogs in the blog world.This was done mainly by you and Sue.And yes don't you even think for one second that I haven't made hard copies of all posts and comments and yes even e-mails that pertain to this non-sense.#3 This fact is one that you need to understand and I will make it very , very clear and if you have any questions and I mean any!!!! Please feel free to contact me, you now have my address.Do not and I mean DO NOT contact YA YA anymore.If the slander and defamation does not stop and I mean now I am consulting an attorney and yours will be just the first name that will go on the suit.Sues will be next.Maybe you don't realize that you bloggers are dealing with real people and real feelings.I read the email that was sent to Pea and have copies you might want to get copies of it from Pea.I also have transcripts of all posts and all comments including yours that pertain to this matter.Please believe me I do not make idle threats in no way shape or form.I spent a long time this afternoon looking at blogs and making copies.It would be in your best interest to see that all statements and comments are retracted and/or deleted.