
Sadie Olive at 'La Journal' blog is having a fun photo event. Please click here to be taken to the entry, in her Journal. Telling about the "Shades of Inspiration" event.
~
Being a bit on the klutzy side ~ I still don't have my picture added to the Flickr site but... :-))) Give me time. Give me time. :-)
~
I was going to put another smaller version of my white picture above... here at the bottom of my entry. But now, Blogger won't let me add any more pictures to this entry. -sighhhhh- So be it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~
Being a bit on the klutzy side ~ I still don't have my picture added to the Flickr site but... :-))) Give me time. Give me time. :-)
~
I was going to put another smaller version of my white picture above... here at the bottom of my entry. But now, Blogger won't let me add any more pictures to this entry. -sighhhhh- So be it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
