~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~
I'm baking {click for link} Susie's Dump Cake, for dessert for family BBQ dinner, today. And I added coconut and some chocolate chips. :-)
It smells gooooooood! And we got Vanilla Ice Cream to go on top... ~~*~~ I can't eat it, because of the butter and ch. chips. Hope to make myself some Rice Pudding, made with Soy Milk.
I'm baking {click for link} Susie's Dump Cake, for dessert for family BBQ dinner, today. And I added coconut and some chocolate chips. :-)
It smells gooooooood! And we got Vanilla Ice Cream to go on top... ~~*~~ I can't eat it, because of the butter and ch. chips. Hope to make myself some Rice Pudding, made with Soy Milk.~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~
Beware Black Fly bites!!!
Above, is Grandson's not-bitten-ear...
And here above, is his ear, bitten by a Black Fly.
And his bitten ear, from the back. -sigh- They are doing what the doctor told them. Black Fly bites... Ugh!~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

I don't usually want to see films, when they come out. If I want to see anything, I'll wait till it comes out on DVD. I'll make a list of films to see, and start NetFlix again and watch them. And this is why it's fun to be looking forward to the {click for link} 'Twilight' film, in December. But... that's a long way in the future. I'm actually getting the urge to see one, a lot sooner.
~~~*~~~
One that's total fun, escape, fluff. Like lolling around all day in one's night gown, drinking Champagne and eating-bon-bons kind, of escape fluff. Totally not my life, as it's lived. E-S-C-A-P-E! Yummy. Delicious-ness. And Decadence too! -giggles- Whatever film might that be??? :-)~~~*~~~
Plus, I wasn't even a real fan of the long-running tv series, it's based on. Have had fun, renting some episodes but... That's it. And, I only like one of the actress's who play in it! One! But she is so cute!!! She's tiny and wears lots of pink and high heels and some short puffy skirts and all. :-)))) So, can she really make up for my not being that thrilled, with the other actresses? Will the clothes and the {perfected} big city ambiance and travel {Paris} and etc., be enough?
~~~*~~~
OK, who is the actress and what is the coming-this-weekend movie?
~~~*~~~*~~~
^_^
~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~
