Sunday, May 25, 2008

Playing "peek a boo"...

*~~~**~~~**~~~*
The neighbor's kitty, is still spooky. And I think I "caught" her in stalking mode. :-)

We were playing "peek a boo, I see you" out in the back yard.

*~~~
**~~~**~~~*



Early evening... Sometimes called 'Painter's Light.' Lovely. The suns rays seem to make everything they touch, look even brighter than in the day time.

I suppose it's a form of an optical illusion. Or else, almost slanting horizontally, the sun's rays do have this brighter illumination effect. I never asked for a scientific explanation. :-) Do you know...?

*~~~**~~~**~~~*

I've been getting the urge to make some change, to my Header. I love the picture of the girl with daisies, but... It's been up there, a long time. So, I cropped it more. At least, it seems like a tiny change, to me.
*~~~*
Yes, I want to do more. I want to find {or take} some new pictures. Oh but I just love that girl's smile! -sigh- :-)
*~~~*
I have this tendency to soft and to pink, so those things have to be taken into account. Maybe I'll go to the nursery and snap pics of pink flowers. Even if not buying any yet. We still don't dare buy/plant annuals. It's the Official Memorial Day Weekend. But the real Memorial Day isn't till next weekend. Around our neck of the woods, we don't plant till then... the end of May.

*~~~**~~~**~~~*

"A little Madness in the Spring Is wholesome even for the King."
~~Emily Dickinson (1830 - 1886)

"I dwell in possibility..."
~~Emily Dickinson
*~~~**~~~**~~~*