Thursday, May 29, 2008

Of flowers, early sunlight, and pink...

{{Click on photos, to enlarge}}.

Our poor poppies... They refuse to open up.

It gets cold here, at night. And during the day, they aren't getting much full sunlight. So they are pouting and saying... "Nope, not yet!" :-)

The ground cover keeps blossoming happily. Cool temps don't bother it.

**~~~** *
**~~~** * **~~~** * **~~~** * **~~~**

Wow! I didn't think I'd ever see Martha Stewart 'pushing' PINK! But look for yourself! Martha with her pink guest cottage in Maine. To see for yourself, please click here.
How
about that, all you fellow pink lovers? We were ahead of Martha Stewart. ,-)

**~~~** * **~~~** * **~~~** * **~~~** * **~~~**

The early morning sunlight...

Coming through the trees, which line the East side of our house...

It makes up for the non-blossoming flowers... I guess that early morning light is the same as late afternoon sunlight. With the 'painter's light' effect. And the 'sweet light' effect. It's beautiful anyway! :-)

**~~~** * **~~~** * **~~~** * **~~~** * **~~~**